Today I want to show you guys what kind of makeup I use and absolutely LOVE! Let me know what you guys think!
1. Clinique Even Better- This is a GREAT cover up! It’s best to apply just a little at a time or else it will seem very blotchy and greasy. A little goes a long way! Also, it has SPF 15 in it which is amazing because it protects your skin in the sun! No one wants wrinkles :)
2. Bare Minerals Foundation- Every person has a different skin tone so make sure you ask your makeup specialist what would be best for your skin. It helps if you go into the store not wearing makeup (I know, I know..no makeup?! It’s okay! Be confident in your own skin!) so your specialist can choose exactly the right color for you. Pour a little of the powder into the lid and use your brush in a circular motion to essentially “warm up” the product, and then apply to your face in the same circular motion. Start at the center of your face and apply outward. This evens your skin.
3. Bare Minerals Warmth- This is my ALL-TIME FAVORITE bronzer! Apply it the same way you would the Bare Minerals Foundation. Make sure you use a fluffier, fatter brush (as shown in the picture) for this though or else you’ll end up looking orange. This product goes a looooong way, so use just a little at a time.
4. Clinique Blush- Blush can be tricky. For every skin tone there is a different kind of blush.
*beige, pink tones are appropriate for fair skin
*warm, brown shades are appropriate for yellow-tones skin
*plum, bronze shades are appropriate for dark skin *orange, apricot and coral shades are appropriate for sun-tanned skin
*the soft tones/ apricot, peachy, pink/ are appropriate for everyday use
I put on my blush smiling. I know I sound insane but I promise this works best! When applying blush smile, wherever the center of your cheek is, is where you start. From that point on make a NIKE swoosh going up and out towards your temples.
5. Almay Liquid Eyeliner- Liquid eyeliner can be really intimidating at first. It’s okay, practice makes perfect. I personally use brown eyeliner because I have blue eyes. It enhances my eye color. Don’t be afraid to use different color liners! It makes your makeup more fun and can enhance your already beautiful assets.
6. Covergirl Eye Shadow- This is the first color I always use on my eyes. The color is MINK. I use it as a base before using other colors (which vary on a day-to-day basis).
7. Urban Decay Naked Eye Shadow- This. Is. The. Best. You can create so many looks with this palette. From something natural to a smokey eye, you’ll look like a fox!
8. Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara- This is my go-to mascara. I apply this every single day, whether I’m having a fun day in the sun or I’m going out with my girls at night! It’s very natural looking but makes your lashes look so much longer with so much more volume to them!
9. Rimmel Glam Eyes Day 2 Night Mascara- This is the other mascara I use. I use the lengthening brush during the day and use the volume brush at night. It makes your eyes look more open and gives you the sexiest looking lashes.
10. Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm- I really don’t like my lips feeling like they have something caked onto them, that’s why I love Baby Lips! For a more natural look I use Peach Kiss. When I’m going out I use Pink Punch or Cherry Me. One of my followers on twitter suggested this to me a couple of months ago and I fell in love. It got the name “Baby Lips” because it makes your lips baby soft and so kissable!
I hope ya’ll enjoyed this! Let me know if I can help in any other ways! xo!